Monday, January 12, 2009

Almost There 2..................

Now I have entered poetry into my music thoughts. I write all my songs except the ones I’m using in the competition. My friend also writes her own music. She usually handles the piano compositions, and we both put together the lyrics. Poetry has ALOT to do with music and the mood of it. Poetry has meaning feeling and thoughts. In order to be successful with poetry your heart has to be in it. It’s a way of expressing and when you put music behind it, your adding emotion and meaning. It’s Just a thought. Still don’t know where to start.

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine,
    Your thoughts about poetry and music are correct - the lyrics for most song are nothing but poems. There are a few project possibilities that come to mind - let's talk tomorrow!
    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete